Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Best Video Plug-in



One of the most useful tools I use almost on a daily basis is Magic Bullet Looks It's not just a set of preset looks, as good as those are. You can do so much more with the tools provided in this software to create your own looks and image effects. Most video editors out there know all about this plug-in so if you are on the fence about the price I say don't hesitate! I can say with comfort this has paid for itself 10 times over in my video work. Now the little secret that most people overlook is on the photo side. This will also work with photos and they make a plug-in for LightRoom and Aperture as well. This software has taken my photos to the next level as well. It has increased my acceptance rate at iStockphoto and the images have sold well. I have not affiliation with this company but strongly feel it is one of the best pieces of software on the market. The image below is from a video clips that got accepted at iStock that would have otherwise been impossible to get accepted without the right tools.


No comments:

Post a Comment