Monday, May 7, 2012

This blog will cover reviews, business tips and my life as a full-time media producer. People are always curious when you have a life outside of the so called norm. Well living a normal life is boring to me so I hope to add some spice to yours as well. I am going on my third year working for myself. I have learned so much and have a lot more to learn. If you are trying to live your dream I encourage you to press on. In 2004 I started selling microstock pictures for 25 cents. Everyone laughed at me but I pressed on and kept learning. When selling video online became available at iStockphoto I jumped at the chance and never looked back. When my job was cut in 2009 I had an income to keep food on the table and the bills paid. Was it easy? No but I wouldn't trade it for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment