Monday, May 14, 2012

Favorite Video/photo App



If you are like me you have a lot of different apps on your smart phone you hardly use. After a few years you seem to stick with certain apps for certain jobs. This app is on iPhone and Android as well, I have found it very useful for my video work. Often when scouting I wish I could see the sun's path especially on a cloudy day. I have found this to be a joy to use and help me plan my shoot for just the right light outdoors. This is critical for photography especially if you are a nature photographer! I was looking for a location to shoot family fishing outdoors and this was just perfect while I was in Florida.



Since the sun is the most powerful light source we have I figured its time for me to learn how to use it! I hope you find this little tool useful. I am not the creator of it and have not connection with them but I like to share what works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment